Hello! Thank you for reading Suits Avenue’s blog! Today we are going to feature the shoes we offer and help you match them with your outfits! We have some videos below with different shoes we offer here in the store and plenty of pictures as well! Everything in our store; clothes, shoes, and accessories are imported from the USA, Turkey, and Istanbul. Take a look at our blog and stop in today to get all the men in your family their new favorite clothes!
Table of Contents:
- General Tips
- Black Shoes
- Brown Shoes
- Boating shoes
- Black colors are always smarter than anything multicolored.
- Generally, darker tones are smarter than lighter. They’re more versatile too.
- Smartness is dictated by decoration as well as shade: black Derbies are smarter than tan, but chocolate Oxfords can be more refined than both.
- Trainers and smart shoes obey different rules: white Oxfords are slightly weird, but white trainers will work with anything in your wardrobe.
- It doesn’t matter what color your shoes are if they’re scuffed. Find a polish that matches, or a neutral polish if you’ve gone for something wilder, and keep them in good nick. They’ll last longer, too.
- If you’re wearing something bright on your feet, then anchor them with neutrals elsewhere. Bold shoes are easier to pull off if you’re not also wearing a Hawaiian shirt.
Pictured above are newly imported, all leather shoes from Italy and Turkey. These stylish all leather shoes are available in all sizes. We have snake skin, coffee brown, black and much more! While you are here take a look at our matching belts and watches to tie the entire outfit together!
Black is such a great choice for shoes because it matches with everything!
The only main road block with black shoes are if you are wearing a bright outfit, you wouldn’t want to wear black shoes.
Black shoes are great for not only business occasions, but also weddings, funerals, dances, and any other formal occasion!
Black shoes are also great for every day wear! They can make you look classy, professional, and smart!
Brown shoes are another great classic! They also go with almost anything!
If you are wearing an outfit made out of a solid color, such as all white or all black, you wouldn’t want to wear brown shoes! If you have white shorts and any colored shirt, you can wear brown shoes!
They go great for formal occasions such as weddings, funerals, dances, or every day wear!
Sandles are great for every day wear! They aren’t something you would wear to work or a special/formal occasion though. They are great for beaches, safaris, walks in the park, and even the mall! They are perfect for letting your air breath during the day!
These are great for business and business casual events! They are also great for weddings, funerals, or even regular parties. These can also been worn every day if you would like! They can even be worn as an every day shoe as well depending on your style! Come find a pair that fits your perfectly!
These shoes are good for regular every day events or even business casual events! They are not something you would want to wear to a regular business event though. They come in many colors other than black! They are very stylish and fit in perfectly at many offices!
Pictured below are some of our more popular outfits! We also shared some tips on matching outfits! Stop in the store today for the girls to help you pick out your new favorite outfit! It will fit in perfectly for your new family or business event!
Thank you for reading our blog today! We hope we were able to help you pick out the best shoes to wear with your outfit or to your event today! Stop in the store and we can help you pick out a great outfit for your upcoming occasions!
Find us, Follow us, and like us on FACEBOOK for latest fashion Trends…
Click and SHARE…We would love to help your friends look smart…🕺💃